Microcavities / Alexey V. Kavokin, [and three others].
- Second edition.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2017.
- Series on semiconductor science and technology ; Volume 16.
Series on Semiconductor Science and Technology ; Volume 16
1 online resource (623 pages).
- Electronic books.
- Both rich fundamental physics of microcavities and their intriguing potential applications are addressed in this work, oriented to undergraduate and postgraduate students as well as to physicists and engineers.
- This edition previously issued in print: 2017.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed May 10, 2017).
- Kavokin, Alexey V., 1970- author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|