Welfare to work [electronic resource] : conditional rights in social policy / Amir Paz-Fuchs.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2008.
- Oxford monographs on labour law.
Oxford monographs on labour law
1 online resource (247 p.)
- Welfare recipients -- Employment -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain.
Welfare recipients -- Employment -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Welfare recipients -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Great Britain.
Welfare recipients -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States.
Public welfare -- Great Britain.
Public welfare -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Welfare to work programmes that apply conditions to benefits constitute a new type of social contract. This book argues that conditional welfare undermines civil rights and that strengthening welfare rights and relaxing rules of entitlement would better achieve the ends that welfare to work programmes should advance.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Includes bibliographical references (p. -222) and index.
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|