Trade and the environment : fundamental issues in international law, WTO law, and legal theory
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2009.
- International economic law series.
International economic law series Trade and the environment
1 online resource (xxxviii, 441 p.) : ill.
- Environmental law, International -- Environmental aspects
Foreign trade regulation
World Trade Organization.
- The relationship between WTO law and international and domestic efforts to protect the environment is a central concern in WTO and international environmental law. These issues are analysed here by examining the fundamental provisions of WTO law and exploring its interaction with general international law and national law.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|