Sustaining and enhancing the scholarly communications department : a comprehensive guide / Kris S. Helge, Ahmet Meti Tmava, and Amanda R. Zerangue.
- Santa Barbara, California : Libraries Unlimited, 
xiv, 164 pages ; 24 cm
- Academic libraries -- Relations with faculty and curriculum.
Communication in learning and scholarship -- Technological innovations.
Open access publishing.
Libraries and scholars.
- "This book is vital for librarians and information specialists interested in the scholarly communications field, whether they have no prior experience or need more indepth information"-- Provided by publisher.
- Part I: Scholarly communication and open access concepts
Creative commons licenses
Open Access (OA) publishing
The challenges and controversies of OA publishing
Open Education Resources (OER)
Part II: Building a scholarly communications department/team
Building and maintaining a scholarly communications department
Sustaining a successful scholarly communications department: Collaborating, marketing, managing, and innovation
Part III: Engaging the campus community
Connecting with the campus community by providing publication support
Supporting researchers with an institutional repository
The future of scholarly communications: Where are we headed in cultural heritage institutions?
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Tmava, Ahmet Meti, author.
Zerangue, Amanda R., author.
- Other format:
- Online version: Helge, Kris. Sustaining and enhancing the scholarly communications department
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|