The Oxford guide to the United States government / John J. Patrick, Richard M. Pious, Donald A. Ritchie.
- Other Title:
- United States government
- New York ; Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2001.
1 online resource (ix, 802 pages)
- United States -- Politics and government -- Encyclopedias.
- Published in the form of an A to Z guide, this comprehensive overview of the U.S. presidency, Congress and the Supreme Court is aimed at general readers but will be an invaluable aid to students of political science and related disciplines.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Pious, Richard M., 1944-
Ritchie, Donald A., 1945-
- Other format:
- Print version :
- 9780199891276 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|