A dictionary of Arabic literary terms and devices / Marlé Hammond.
- [Oxford] : Oxford University Press, 2018.
1 online resource
- Arabic literature -- History and criticism -- Dictionaries.
- This dictionary provides clear definitions of the most important literary terms and devices in classical and modern Arabic literature. It covers technical terms and rhetorical devices, themes and motifs, concepts, historical eras, literary schools and movements, forms and genres, and significant figures and institutions.
- Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on February 7, 2018).
- 9780191836954 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|