They don't represent us : reclaiming our democracy / Lawrence Lessig.
- First edition.
- New York, NY : Dey Street, an imprint of William Morrow, 
xv, 334 pages ; 24 cm
- Democracy -- United States.
Representative government and representation -- United States.
Political participation -- United States.
Political parties -- United States.
Polarization (Social sciences) -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government -- 21st century.
Polarization (Social sciences)
Politics and government.
Representative government and representation.
- "In the vein of On Tyranny and How Democracies Die, the bestselling author of Republic, Lost argues that our democracy no longer represents us and shows that reform is both necessary and possible"-- Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other format:
- Online version: Lessig, Lawrence. They don't represent us.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|