Digital luxury : transforming brands & consumer experiences / Wided Batat.
- Los Angeles : SAGE, 2019.
xvi, 258 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Luxuries -- Internet marketing.
Luxuries -- Marketing.
Brand name products.
- "The fashion and luxury industries have been well-established for centuries, but the new disruptive digital environment is causing these industries to rethink their business case and adapt their brand offerings for consumers and experiences both online and offline, mixing physical place and digital space: phygital. This new text, the first on this timely subject, written by an expert author explores the current malaise and offers ways forward through a mixture of research and practice-led examples"-- Provided by publisher.
- The digital luxury experience revolution
Realms of the digital luxury experience
Digital luxury experience: what's next?
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 239-249) and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|