Action research in a relational perspective : dialogue, reflexivity, power and ethics / edited by Lone Hersted, Ottar Ness and Søren Frimann.
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2020.
- Routledge advances in research methods
Routledge advances in research methods
xv, 207 pages ; 24 cm.
- Action research.
- "Action Research in a Relational Perspective brings together an expert international academic team to present theoretical perspectives on social constructionist understandings of action research, as well as illustrative examples of action research practices within a wide range of sectors such as organizational learning, leadership development, education, mental health and health care. Building bridges between theory and practice, this book explores themes of dialogue, relationships, tensions, power and ethics in action research projects. It examines both the great potential, and the challenges and dilemmas, of action research. It aims to inspire readers with ideas and a practical 'how-to' understanding of doing action research from a social constructionist standpoint. Action Research in a Relational Perspective will appeal to theoreticians and practitioners, senior researchers and PhD students, students, consultants, educators and managers who are interested in action research as an approach to organizational learning, team development, learning among professionals and citizens, or community development"-- Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Hersted, Lone, 1969- editor.
Ness, Ottar, editor.
Frimann, Søren, editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|