The State Department and USAID FY 2020 operations budget : hearing before the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session, July 11, 2019.
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2019.
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 139 pages)
- United States. Department of State -- Appropriations and expenditures.
United States. Agency for International Development -- Appropriations and expenditures.
United States. Agency for International Development -- Customer services.
United States -- Foreign relations.
Economic assistance, American -- Finance.
Economic assistance, American -- Cost of operation.
- Legislative hearings.
- Hearing witnesses: Perez, Honorable Carol Z., Director General of the Foreign Service and Director of Human Resources, Bureau of Human Resources, U.S. Department of State; Pitkin, Douglas, Director, Bureau of Budget and Planning, U.S. Department of State; Nutt, Frederick, Assistant Administrator, Bureau for Management, United States Agency for International Development; Leavitt, Bob, Chief Human Capital Officer, United States Agency for International Development.
- "Serial no. 116-50."
Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-116hhrg36769.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Date of hearing: 2019-07-11.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (govinfo, viewed Dec 26, 2019).
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations. State Department and USAID FY 2020 operations budget
- Publisher Number:
- 36-769 (GPO jacket number)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|