Age patterns in medical care, illness, and disability : United States, 1968-1969 / Christy Namey and Ronald W. Wilson.
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Services and Mental Health Administration, National Center for Health Statistics, 1972.
- Vital and health statistics. Data from the National Health Survey Series 10, no. 70.
DHEW publication; no. (HSM) 72-1026.
Vital and health statistics. Series 10, Data from the National Health Survey ; ; number 70
DHEW publication ; ; no. (HSM) 72-1026
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 88 pages) : illustrations, forms.
- Age factors in disease -- United States -- Statistics.
Medical care -- United States -- Statistics.
Geriatrics -- United States -- Statistics.
Health surveys -- United States -- Statistics.
Age factors in disease.
- "Statistics on the use of medical services and the extent of illness and disability in the population by age, with emphasis on the health status of persons 65 years and over. Based on data collected in household interviews during the period 1968-69."
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Includes bibliographical references (page 19).
Description based on online resource; title from PDF cover (CDC, viewed December 13, 2019).
- Wilson, Ronald W., author.
National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Namey, Christy. Age patterns in medical care, illness, and disability, United States, 1968-1969
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|