Persons injured and disability days by detailed type and class of accident, United States - 1971-1972 / Charles S. Wilder.
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Resources Administration, National Center for Health Statistics, 1976.
- DHEW publication; no. (HRA) 76-1532.
Vital and health statistics. Data from the National Health Survey Series 10, no. 105.
DHEW publication ; ; no. (HRA) 76-1532
Vital and health statistics. Series 10, Data from the National Health Survey ; ; number 105
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 54 pages) : illustrations.
- Health surveys -- United States.
Accidents -- United States -- Statistics.
United States -- Statistics, Medical.
- "January 1976."
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF cover (CDC, viewed December 1, 2019).
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Wilder, Charles S. Persons injured and disability days by detailed type and class of accident, United States, 1971-1972
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|