Assessing the effectiveness of the National Organic Program : hearing before the Subcommittee on Biotechnology, Horticulture, and Research of the Committee on Agriculture, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session, July 17, 2019.
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2019.
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 42 pages) : illustrations
- National Organic Program (U.S.).
Organic farming -- Standards -- United States.
Organic farming -- Government policy -- United States.
Organic farmers -- United States.
- Legislative hearings.
- Hearing witnesses: Hon. Greg Ibach, Under Secretary, Marketing and Regulatory Programs, U.S. Department of Agriculture, Washington, D.C.; accompanied by Jennifer Tucker, Ph.D., Deputy Administrator, National Organic Program, Agricultural Marketing Service, USDA.
- "Serial no. 116-17."
Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-116hhrg37195.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Date of hearing: 2019-07-17.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (govinfo, viewed Dec 18, 2019).
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture. Subcommittee on Biotechnology, Horticulture, and Research. Assessing the effectiveness of the National Organic Program
- Publisher Number:
- 37-195 (GPO jacket number)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|