Navajo silver; a brief history of Navajo silversmithing.
- Standardized Title:
- Brief history of Navajo silversmithing
- Flagstaff [Ariz.] Northland Press [©1971]
xii, 103 pages illustrations 24 cm
- Navajo silverwork.
- Presents a comprehensive view of the four major influences on Navajo sivler design, showing how the early Navajo silversmiths adapted art forms of European settlers and Indians in the eastern United States as well as those of the Spanish and Mexican colonists in the Southwest.
- Originally published in 1938 as Museum of Northern Arizona Bulletin no. 14 under title: A brief history of Navajo silversmithing.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 91-100).
- Local notes:
- Gift of the Storey Family, in memory of Dr. Bayard T. and Frances E. Storey.
- Other format:
- Online version: Woodward, Arthur, 1898-1986. Brief history of Navajo silversmithing. Navajo silver.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|