Caribbean women : their history and habits / by G. K. Osei, LL.B., LL.M., PH.D. Professor of African History..
- London : Published by The African Publication Society, 1979.
191,  pages,  pages of plates : illustrations, portraits ; 23 cm
- Women -- Caribbean Area.
Women, Black -- Caribbean Area.
Caribbean Area -- Social conditions.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- I. African Woman in Africa. African Society; Marriage System; Wedding; Married Life; Adultery or Seduction; Divorce; Death of a Wife or Husband
II. African Cultural Survivals in the Caribbean
III. Caribbean Women at Home and Abroad
IV Caribbean Women Workers in Aruba / C. Bert Thomas, Ph.D.
V. Some Noted Caribbean Women
VI. Caribbean Women: Yesterday/Today/Tomrrow.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 185-186) and index.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Osei, Gabriel Kingsley. Caribbean women.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|