Voices from the morning of the earth ; An idyll for the misbegotten ; The sleeper / George Crumb.
- New Rochelle, NY : Bridge, 
- Crumb, George. 1991 ; Works. v. 17.
Complete Crumb edition ; v. 17
- Sound recording
1 online resource (66 minutes)
- Songs with instrumental ensemble.
Flute with percussion ensemble.
Songs (High voice) with piano.
- Art music.
- Sung in English.
- System Details:
- Voices from the morning of the earth : a cycle of American songs from North and South, East and West : (American Songbook VI) (49:41)
An idyll for the misbegotten : (Images III) (11:43)
The sleeper (4:50).
- Ann Crumb, soprano ; Randall Scarlata, baritone ; Rachel Rudich, flute ; David Colson, Paul Herrick, A.J. Matthews, percussion ; Marcantonio Barone, piano ; Orchestra 2001 (William Kerrigan, David Nelson, Susan Jones, Angela Zator Nelson, percussion ; Maractonio Barone, piano) ; James Freeman, conductor.
- Streaming audio files.
Title from resource description page (viewed October 18, 2019).
The 1st work a setting of American folk and popular songs for soprano, baritone, amplified piano, and 4 percussion; the 2nd work for amplified flute and 3 percussion; the 3rd work for mezzo-soprano and amplified piano.
Includes liner notes in English.
- Alexander Street Press.
- Container of: Crumb, George. Voices from the morning of the earth.
Container of: Crumb, George. Idyll for the misbegotten.
Container of: Crumb, George. Sleeper.
- Other format:
- Original cat. no.: BRIDGE 9445
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|