C-Type Lectin Receptors in Immunity / edited by Sho Yamasaki.
- 1st ed. 2016.
- Tokyo : Springer Japan : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- Biomedical and Life Sciences (Springer-11642)
1 online resource (VI, 215 pages) : 29 illustrations, 6 illustrations in color.
- Local subjects:
- Immunology. (search)
Biochemistry, general. (search)
Pharmaceutical Sciences/Technology. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- The book presents the latest findings on C-type lectin receptors, focusing on individual receptors and their signaling. In recent years there have been great advances in the understanding of the function of these receptors as a newly emerging family of pattern-recognition receptors (PRRs) for pathogen-associated molecular patterns (PAMPs) and damage-associated molecular patterns (DAMPs). Comprising four parts: ITAM-coupled Activating Receptors; HemITAM-bearing Receptors; ITIM-bearing Receptors; and Other Receptors and Related Topics, this comprehensive review covers a broad range of C-type lectin receptors. The updated information on C-type lectin receptors and their ligands provided will appeal to a wide readership, from basic immunologists to physicians and surgeons. In addition, sections on novel drug development make this a valuable resource for pharmaceutical scientists.
- Part 1 ITAM-coupled Activating Receptors
1 Dectin-2 in anti-microbial immunity and homeostasis
2 The function of Mincle as a danger sensor
3 The DAP12-Associated Myeloid C-type Lectin 5A (CLEC5A)
Part 2 HemITAM-bearing Receptors
4 Dectin-1 (CLEC7A, BGR, CLECSF12)
5 DNGR-1, an F-actin-binding C-type lectin receptor involved in cross-presentation of dead cell-associated antigens by dendritic cells
6 C-type lectin-like receptor 2 (CLEC-2)
Part 3 ITIM-bearing Receptors
7 Dendritic cell immunoreceptor (DCIR): An ITIM-harboring C-type lectin receptor
8 Regulation and Function of the Inhibitory C-type Lectin Clec12A/MICL
Part 4 Other receptors and related topics
9 DC-SIGN in infection and immunity
10 LOX-1 and immunity
11 MGL/CD301 as a unique C-type lectin expressed on dendritic cells and macrophages
12 Structural aspects of C-type lectin receptors
13 The Ligands of C-Type Lectins.
- Yamasaki, Sho, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-4-431-56015-9 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|