Neuroendocrine Regulation of Behavior / edited by Lique M. Coolen, David R. Grattan.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Biomedical and Life Sciences (Springer-11642)
Current topics in behavioral neurosciences 1866-3370 ; 43
Current Topics in Behavioral Neurosciences, 1866-3370 ; 43
1 online resource (VIII, 447 pages) : 1 illustrations
- Local subjects:
- Neurosciences. (search)
Behavioral Sciences. (search)
Psychology, general. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This special volume provides twelve contributions that discuss different aspects of social and endocrine behaviors with an emphasis on the neural regulation of these behaviors. In addition, several review chapters address the neural plasticity that results from exposure to hormones or the experiences with the behavior. Finally, each of the contributions emphasizes future directions and incorporation of newly developed neuroscience techniques and approaches.
- Female Reproductive Behavior
The Sexual Differentiation of the Human Brain: Role of Sex Hormones Versus Sex Chromosomes
Sexual Differentiation and Sex Differences in Neural Development
Neural Regulation of Paternal Behavior in Mammals: Sensory, Neuroendocrine, and Experiential Influences on the Paternal Brain
Neuroendocrinology and adaptive physiology of maternal care
Neural Circuits Underlying Rodent Sociality: A Comparative Approach
Hypothalamic Integration of the Endocrine Signaling Related to Food Intake
The Impact of Stressor Exposure and Glucocorticoids on Anxiety and Fear
Circadian Regulation of the Brain and Behavior: A Neuroendocrine Perspective
Neuroendocrine Control of Sleep
Hormonal Regulation of Hippocampal Neurogenesis: Implications for Depression and Exercise
Neuroimmune Impacts of Early-Life Stress on Development and Psychopathology.
- Coolen, Lique M. editor., Editor,
Grattan, David R. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-38720-4 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|