Nanomaterials for Regenerative Medicine / edited by Ayse Begum Tekinay.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Humana, 2019.
- Biomedical and Life Sciences (Springer-11642)
Stem cell biology and regenerative medicine 2196-8985
Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine, 2196-8985
1 online resource (IX, 225 pages) : 19 illustrations, 17 illustrations in color.
- Regenerative medicine.
- Local subjects:
- Regenerative Medicine/Tissue Engineering. (search)
Stem Cells. (search)
Biomedical Engineering/Biotechnology. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book covers a broad range of therapeutic applications of nanomaterials that are used for regenerative medicine applications, including neural regeneration, cartilage regeneration, wound healing, dental regeneration and implants, and immunomodulation. Chapters are contributed by leading experts in the field and cover concepts for developing materials for medicine as well as requirements for potential clinical uses. Nanomaterials for Regenerative Medicine also provides the requirements for the design of optimal nanomaterials for regenerative medicine and covers the most recent approaches in nanomaterial design. It is ideal for graduate students and researchers in chemistry, biology, materials science, medicine, and life sciences. .
- Nanomaterials for Regenerative Medicine
Design and Development of Electrospun Nanofibers in Regenerative Medicine
Nanomaterials for Wound Healing
Nanomaterials for Cartilage Regeneration
Nanotechnology in Dentistry: Past, Present and Future
- Tekinay, Ayse Begum. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-31202-2 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|