Walk tall : affirmations for people of color / Carleen Brice.
- First Edition
- San Diego : RPI Publishing, Inc., 1994.
1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations ; 18 cm
- African Americans -- Life skills guides.
Affirmations -- United States.
Self-help techniques -- United States.
- Life skills guides.
- Place of Publication:
- United States California San Diego.
- 366 affirmations which celebrate cultural diversity and the drive, determination, and accomplishments of people of color.
- "Cover quilt: 'Purple Hand' by Sarah Mary Taylor ..."
"Cover design by G. B. D. Smith."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy has self-addressed postcard from RPI Publishing laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0941405516 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|