State aid and the European economic constitution [electronic resource] / Francesco de Cecco.
- Oxford, U.K. ; Portland, Or. : Hart Pub., 2013.
- Hart Studies in Competition Law
Hart studies in competition law ; v. 2
Hart Studies in Competition Law ; v.2
1 online resource (211 p.)
- Subsidies -- Law and legislation -- European Union countries.
- Electronic books.
- Recent years have seen the rise of EU State aid law as a crucial component of the European economic constitution. To date, however, the literature has neglected the contribution of this area of EU law to the internal market. This book seeks to fill this gap in our understanding of the economic constitution.
- 9781782250500; 9781782250500.pdf; Prelims; Acknowledgements; Contents; Table of Cases; Table of Legislation; 1. Introduction; Part I; 2. The Constitutional Framework; 3. The Distinctive Nature of State Aid Law; Part II; 4. The State as Market Participant; 5. The State as Regulator; Part III; 6. State Aid and Self-Government; 7. Funding Public Services; 8. Conclusion; Bibliography; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -182) and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|