The plays of Maurice Maeterlinck. Second series / translated by Richard Hovey.
- Standardized Title:
- Plays. English. Selections
- Chicago : Stone & Kimball, MDCCCXCVI 
- Cambridge, Mass. : John Wilson and Son
- Green tree library
The green tree library
xv, 235 pages ; 17 cm
- Maeterlinck, Maurice, 1862-1949 -- Translations into English.
Maeterlinck, Maurice, 1862-1949.
Pictorial cloth bindings (Binding) -- United States -- 1896.
Private press books (Printing)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Illinois Chicago.
United States Massachusetts Cambridge.
- In English, translated from French.
- Alladine and Palomides
Pélléas and Mélisande
The death of Tintagiles.
- Preface in French by Maeterlinck.
"Copyright, 1896, by Stone and Kimball"--verso of title page.
"Printed by John Wilson and Son at the University Press in Cambridge during March M DCCC XCVI. for Stone and Kimball Chicago"--Colophon.
Title page printed over an outline of a green tree.
Decorative front and back boards of green trees in a landscape; gilt titling on front and back covers and spine. Top edge gilt.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Vilain-Wieck Collection of Private Presses copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014.
- Penn Provenance:
- Vilain, Jean-François, 1942- (donor) (Vilain-Wieck Collection copy)
Wieck, Roger S. (donor) (Vilain-Wieck Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Hovey, Richard, 1864-1900, translator
Stone & Kimball, publisher.
John Wilson and Son, printer.
Jean-François Vilain and Roger S. Wieck Collection of Private Presses, Ephemera, & Related References (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|