Family-centred care for children with long-term conditions / Imelda Coyne.
- London : Henry Stewart Talks, 2017.
- Henry Stewart talks. Biomedical & life sciences collection. Nursing.
Nursing : nursing - art and science, 2056-452X
1 online resource (1 streaming video file (55 min.)) : color, sound.
- Chronically ill children -- Family relationships.
Chronically ill children -- Medical care.
- Medical subjects:
Chronic Disease -- nursing.
Family Nursing -- history.
Family Nursing -- methods.
Family Nursing -- organization & administration.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Contents: History and evolution of family-centred care (FCC)
Defining FCC (Core concepts and Key attributes)
Benefits of FCC
Changing roles and relationships
Challenges with FCC
Facilitators of FCC
Strategies for effective FCC
Questions to reflect upon and further research.
- Animated audio-visual presentation with synchronized narration.
Title from title frames.
- Publisher Number:
- 4292 Henry Stewart Talks
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|