Adaptive designs for phase I trials : part 1 of 2 / Anastasia Ivanova.
- Other Title:
- Adaptive designs for phase I trials. Part 1.
- London : Henry Stewart Talks, 2016.
- Henry Stewart talks. Biomedical & life sciences collection. Adaptive clinical trial design.
Henry Stewart talks. Biomedical & life sciences collection. Risk of bias in randomized clinical trials.
Adaptive clinical trial design, 2056-452X
The risk of bias in randomized clinical trials, 2056-452X
1 online resource (1 streaming video file (31 min.)) : color, sound.
- Adaptive sampling (Statistics).
Antineoplastic agents -- Testing.
Clinical trials -- Statistical methods.
Research -- Design.
- Medical subjects:
- Antineoplastic Agents -- therapeutic use.
Clinical Trials, Phase I as Topic -- methods.
Clinical Trials, Phase I as Topic -- statistics & numerical data.
Dose-Response Relationship, Drug.
Drug-Related Side Effects and Adverse Reactions.
Maximum Tolerated Dose.
Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic -- statistics & numerical data.
Research Design -- statistics & numerical data.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Contents: Dose finding designs
Group up-and-down designs
The t-statistic design.
- Animated audio-visual presentation with synchronized narration.
Title from title frames.
- Publisher Number:
- 4260 Henry Stewart Talks
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|