Paneth cells in innate immunity and inflammatory bowel disease / Satish Keshav.
- London : Henry Stewart Talks, 2009.
- Henry Stewart talks. Biomedical & life sciences collection. Innate immunity : host recognition and response in health and disease.
Innate immunity : host recognition and response in health and disease, 2056-452X
1 online resource (1 streaming video file (38 min.)) : color, sound.
- Medical subjects:
- Immunity, Innate.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Contents: Position and structure of Paneth cells
Produce diverse protein products
Paneth cell defensins
Effects of lineage ablation
Expression of immune-related genes
Potential role in human disease
Are Paneth cells involved in the pathogenesis of IBD?
Ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease
The NOD2 gene
Control of Paneth cell secretion
Paneth cells highly responsive to MPD
Paneth cell morphology and gene expression are altered in IBD.
- Animated audio-visual presentation with synchonized narration.
Title from title frames.
- Publisher Number:
- 2402 Henry Stewart Talks
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|