Familial hyperchlolesterolaemia : a monogenic cause of early CHD / Steve Humphries.
- London : Henry Stewart Talks, 2008.
- Henry Stewart talks. Biomedical & life sciences collection. Genetics of cardiovascular disease.
Genetics of cardiovascular disease : genetic interactions in a multifactorial disease, 2056-452X
1 online resource (1 streaming video file (50 min.)) : color, sound.
- Medical subjects:
- Cardiovascular Diseases -- genetics.
Hypercholesterolemia -- genetics.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Contents: Clinical diagnostic criteria
Prevalence in UK
Effects of statins on cholesterol and CHD risk lowering
The 3 genes where mutations cause FH (LDLR, APOB, PCSK9)
Clinical Genetics Diagnostic service for FH and examples in families
Cascade testing for FH patients using LDL cholesterol levels
The Overlap problem
The Simon Broome FH register project and the high risk of early CHD in those with an LDLR and PCSK9 mutation
The LDLR mutation database
Ethical issues about genetic testing for FH
Clinical questions in the management of FH
FH testing and insurance.
- Animated audio-visual presentation with synchronized narration.
Title from title frames.
- Publisher Number:
- 2009 Henry Stewart Talks
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|