Genomic insights into gene regulation by cohesin / Dale Dorsett.
- London : Henry Stewart Talks, 2014.
- Henry Stewart talks. Biomedical & life sciences collection. Epigenetics, chromatin, transcription and cancer.
Epigenetics, chromatin, transcription and cancer, 2056-452X
1 online resource (1 streaming video file (60 min.)) : color, sound.
- Chromosomal proteins.
- Medical subjects:
- Cell Cycle Proteins -- metabolism.
Chromosomal Proteins, Non-Histone -- metabolism.
De Lange Syndrome.
Drosophila -- genetics.
Gene Expression Regulation, Developmental.
Regulatory Sequences, Nucleic Acid.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Contents: Cohesin regulates gene expression and development in Drosophila and Humans
Cohesin binds a subset of active genes at transcription start sites
Cohesin directly regulates many genes Important for growth and development
Cohesin cooperates with polycomb epigenetic silencing complexes to restrain gene expression
Cohesin selectively binds genes with paused RNA Polymerase and regulates transition to transcriptional elongation
Questions regarding the roles of cohesin in gene regulation and development and relevance to human disease.
- Animated audio-visual presentation with synchronized narration.
Title from title frames.
- Publisher Number:
- 3215 Henry Stewart Talks
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|