Barrier mechanisms in the developing brain : mechanisms and misunderstandings / Norman Saunders.
- London : Henry Stewart Talks, 2009.
- Henry Stewart talks. Biomedical & life sciences collection. Blood-brain barrier : understanding the regulatory gatekeeper between brain and body.
The blood-brain barrier : understanding the regulatory gatekeeper between brain and body, 2056-452X
1 online resource (1 streaming video file (54 min.)) : color, sound.
- Medical subjects:
- Blood-Brain Barrier.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Contents: The brain barriers
Morphology of cerebral blood vessels and choroid plexus in the development brain
Are tight junctions functionally tight?
Ion and water transfer mechanisms
Origin and significance of high CSF protein concentration in embryos
CSF-brain barrier in the developing brain.
- Animated audio-visual presentation with synchronized narration.
Title from title frames.
- Publisher Number:
- 2508 Henry Stewart Talks
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|