Protein synthesis in plastids / William Zerges.
- London : Henry Stewart Talks, 2007.
- Henry Stewart talks. Biomedical & life sciences collection. Chloroplast : the organelle that sustains us.
Chloroplast : the organelle that sustains us, 2056-452X
1 online resource (1 streaming video file (41 min.)) : color, sound.
- Medical subjects:
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Contents: Plastids have complete protein synthesis machinery
Most plastid ribosomal proteins, ribosomal RNAs, translation factors and cisacting translational regulatory elements are homologous to components of bacterial protein synthesis
Plastid-specific components have been identified
Proteins are targeted to thylakoid membranes during their synthesis by plastid ribosomes.
- Animated audio-visual presentation with synchronized narration.
Title from title frames.
- Publisher Number:
- 1219 Henry Stewart Talks
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|