Modifications of pyruvate handling in health and disease / Mary Sugden.
- London : Henry Stewart Talks, 2007.
- Henry Stewart talks. Biomedical & life sciences collection. Protein epidemiology.
Protein epidemiology : understanding human diseases at the level of protein structure and function, 2056-452X
1 online resource (1 streaming video file (36 min.)) : color, sound.
- Medical subjects:
- Protein Conformation.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Contents: Potential metabolic fates of pyruvate
Role of pyruvate dehydrogenase complex (PDC)
Regulation of PDC
Mechanisms of activation of PDC by pyruvate dehydrogenase phosphatases
Pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase (PDK) expression and regulation
Transcription factors regulating PDK4 expression
Anaplerosis and cataplerosis
Insulin secretion and action
Consequences of PDK4 upregulation
Disorders of pyruvate handling.
- Animated audio-visual presentation with synchronized narration.
Title from title frames.
- Publisher Number:
- 1338 Henry Stewart Talks
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|