The argument handbook / K.J. Peters.
- Peterborough, Ontario, Canada : Broadview Press,  , ©2019
535 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 23 cm
- English language -- Rhetoric -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
English language -- Rhetoric.
- Handbooks and manuals.
Handbooks and manuals.
Guides et manuels.
- "The Argument Handbook is a reference tool and classroom text designed to help students understand complex rhetorical situations and navigate the process of transforming private thoughts into persuasive, public statements. The Argument Handbook is organized around three lenses that help students focus on the practical challenges of persuasive writing. Its modular organization makes it easier for students to find what they need and easier for instructors to assign the content that fits their course."-- Provided by publisher.
- Part I. Invention and research
Part II. Types of argument
Part III. Appealing to your audience
Part IV. Conducting research to build authoritative arguments
Part V. Projecting authority.
- "Edited by Martin M. Boyne"--Title page verso.
- Boyne, Martin R., editor.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|