Phagocytosis / Joel A. Swanson.
- London : Henry Stewart Talks, 2009.
- Henry Stewart talks. Biomedical & life sciences collection. Innate immunity : host recognition and response in health and disease.
Innate immunity : host recognition and response in health and disease, 2056-452X
1 online resource (1 streaming video file (39 min.)) : color, sound.
- Medical subjects:
- Immunity, Innate.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Contents: Phagocytic cells
The movements of Fc receptor-mediated phagocytosis
Receptors associated with phagocytosis
Movements of the actin cytoskeleton
Many routes of entry into cells
Coordination of signaling for phagocytosis
How phagocytosis relates to immunity.
- Animated audio-visual presentation with synchronized narration.
Title from title frames.
- Publisher Number:
- 2087 Henry Stewart Talks
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|