Principles of facial reconstruction : a subunit approach to cutaneous repair / David A. Sherris, Wayne F. Larrabee Jr.
- 2nd ed.
- New York : Thieme, c2009.
1 online resource (320 pages) : illustrations
- Face -- Surgery.
- Medical subjects:
- Face -- surgery
Reconstructive Surgical Procedures -- methods
- Returning in a second edition, this book is a beautifully illustrated guide to facial soft-tissue reconstruction, written by leading clinicians who share insights into the most effective techniques for managing a range of problems in this area of surgery. It opens with a review of soft-tissue biomechanics and physiology and then covers the fundamentals of wound closure, wound healing, grafts, flaps, and dermabrasion. The chapters that follow address defects in specific anatomic regions. Each chapter presents a brief overview of the anatomy of the region and then goes on to provide succinct descriptions of surgical approaches for the relevant subunits in that region. New in this edition is a final chapter that provides detailed discussion of the latest graft harvesting techniques.
- Soft tissue biomechanics and physiology
Lips and chin
Graft harvest techniques.
- Larrabee's name appears first on the earlier edition.
Made available through: Thieme ElectronicBook Library.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Larrabee, Wayne F., Jr.
Larrabee, Wayne F.
- 9781604062298 (e-book)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|