The certified six sigma black belt handbook / T.M. Kubiak, Donald W. Benbow.
- 2nd ed.
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin : ASQ Quality Press, 2009.
1 online resource (705 p.)
- Quality control -- Statistical methods -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Electronic books.
- This second edition has been updated and revised to reflect the most recent Six Sigma techniques, and to match 2007 version of the ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge (BOK). While the primary audience for this work is the individual preparing to sit for the Six Sigma Black Belt certification examination, a secondary audience for the handbook is the quality and Six Sigma professional who would like a relevant Six Sigma reference book. With this audience in mind, the authors have greatly expanded the appendices section to include:. - The 2001 Body of Knowledge, so that readers c
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 603-608) and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Benbow, Donald W., 1936- author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|