Nutritional cosmetics [electronic resource] : beauty from within / Aaron Tabor, Robert M. Blair.
- Oxford, U.K. : William Andrew, 2009.
- Personal care and cosmetic technology.
Personal care and cosmetic technology
1 online resource (581 p.)
- Electronic books.
- Nutritional cosmetics is an emerging area of intense research and marketing and encompasses the concept that orally consumed dietary products can support healthier and more beautiful skin. There are numerous dietary ingredients now being marketed for their potential skin health and beauty benefits and many of these are supported by growing scientific evidence. The purpose of this book is to compile the scientific evidence showing the potential benefits of some of the more extensively researched ingredients. As far as possible, information about the benefits of ingredients consumed orally fo
- pt. 1. The biology of healthy and aging skin
pt. 2. Beauty from the inside and the outside
pt. 3. Micronutrient support for beautiful hair and skin
pt. 4. Protect your skin with natural antioxidants
pt. 5. Supporting a solid foundation for firmer skin
pt. 6. Natural moisturizers for smoother skin
pt. 7. Natural support for a healthier complexion
pt. 8. Natural protection from photocarcinogenesis.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Tabor, Andrew.
Blair, Robert M.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|