Management in different industry sectors [electronic resource] / edited by Eric A. Decker, Ryan J. Elias and D. Julian McClements.
- Oxford ; Philadelphia : Woodhead Pub., 2010.
- Woodhead Publishing in food science, technology, and nutrition ; no. 200.
Oxidation in foods and beverages and antioxidant applications, 2042-8049 ; v. 2
Woodhead Publishing series in food science, technology and nutrition ; no. 200
1 online resource (551 p.)
Food industry and trade.
- Electronic books.
- Oxidative rancidity is a major cause of food quality deterioration, leading to the formation of undesirable off-flavours as well as unhealthy compounds. Antioxidants are widely employed to inhibit oxidation, and with current consumer concerns about synthetic additives and natural antioxidants are of much interest. The two volumes of Oxidation in foods and beverages and antioxidant applications review food quality deterioration due to oxidation and methods for its control.The second volume reviews problems associated with oxidation and its management in different industry sectors. Part
- pt. 1. Oxidation in animal products
pt. 2. Oxidation in plant-based foods and beverages
pt. 3. Antioxidant delivery in foods and beverages.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Decker, Eric A.
Elias, Ryan J.
McClements, D. Julian.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|