Introduction to modern EW systems / Andrea De Martino.
- Second edition.
- Boston ; London : Artech House, 
- Artech House electronic warfare library.
Electronic warfare library
1 online resource (xi, 463 pages) : illustrations.
- Electronics in military engineering.
- Electronic books.
- The second edition has been greatly expanded to include a wealth of new material, from remote piloted airborne systems, directed energy weapons, and noncooperative air surveillance, to electronic warfare (EW) radar band sensor next generation architectures, real-time data links, and smart jamming.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|