Scientific integrity in federal agencies : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Research and Technology, Subcommittee on Investigations and Oversight, Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session, July 17, 2019.
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 140 pages)
- Research -- United States -- Evaluation.
Communication in science -- United States.
Research -- Moral and ethical aspects -- United States.
Administrative agencies -- United States.
Science and state -- United States.
- Legislative hearings.
- Hearing witnesses: Mr. John Neumann, Managing Director, Science, Technology Assessment, and Analytics, U.S. Government Accountability Office; Mr. Michael Halpern, Deputy Director, Center for Science and Democracy, Union of Concerned Scientists; Dr. Roger Pielke Jr., Director, Sports Governance Center; Professor, Environmental Studies Program, University of Colorado Boulde; Mr. Joel Clement, Arctic Initiative Senior Fellow, Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs, John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University.
- "Serial no. 116-39."
Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-116hhrg37036.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Includes bibliographical references.
Date of hearing: 2019-07-17.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (Govinfo website, viewed Jan 14, 2020).
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. Subcommittee on Investigations and Oversight. author.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Scientific integrity in federal agencies
- Publisher Number:
- 37-036 (GPO jacket number)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|