Characteristics of persons with diabetes, United States : July 1964-June 1965 / Mary Lou Bauer.
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, 1967.
- Public Health Service publication; no. 1000.
Vital and health statistics. Data from the National Health Survey Series 10, no. 40.
Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000-series 10-no. 40
Vital and health statistics. Series 10, Data from the national health survey ; number 40
- Government document
1 online resource (4], 44 pages) : illustrations.
- Diabetes -- United States -- Statistics.
Diabetics -- United States -- Statistics.
United States -- Statistics, Medical.
- "October 1967."
"Statistics on the prevalence of diabetes as reported in interviews, the socioeconomic and health characteristics of diabetics, their disability from diabetes and from all chronic conditions, and type of medical and home care. Based on data collected in household interviews during the period July 1964-June 1965."
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Includes bibliographical references (page 12).
Description based on online resource; title from PDF cover (CDC, viewed December 18, 2019).
- United States. Public Health Service. issuing body.
National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.)
- Other format:
- Print version: Bauer, Mary Lou. Characteristics of persons with diabetes, United States, July 1964-June 1965
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|