Recent U.S. Navy incidents at sea : hearing before the Committee On Armed Services, United States Senate, One Hundred Fifteenth Congress, first session, September 19, 2017.
- Other Title:
- Recent United States Navy incidents at sea
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
- United States. Congress. Senate. S. hrg. ; 115-733.
S. hrg. ; 115-733.
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 65 pages).
- Collisions at sea -- Japan -- Sagami Bay.
Collisions at sea -- Singapore Strait.
United States. Navy -- Officers -- Discipline.
Sailors -- Training of -- United States.
Sailors -- Workload -- United States.
Navigation -- Safety measures.
United States. Navy -- Appropriations and expenditures.
United States. Navy.
Armed Forces -- Appropriations and expenditures.
Collisions at sea.
Sailors -- Training of.
Pacific Ocean -- Sagami Bay.
South China Sea -- Singapore Strait.
- Legislative hearings.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (govinfo, viewed Jan 30, 2020).
Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-115shrg38896.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Includes bibliographical references.
Date of hearing: 2017-09-19.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services. Recent U.S. Navy incidents at sea
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services. Recent U.S. Navy incidents at sea
- Publisher Number:
- 38-896 (GPO jacket number)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|