Nuclear energy : safety : arrangement between the United States of America and Brazil, with annex, signed at Vienna, September 16, 2019; entered into force September 16, 2019.
- Standardized Title:
- Arrangement between the United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission and the Brazilian National Commission for Nuclear Energy for the Exchange of Technical Information and Cooperation in Nuclear Safety Matters (2019 September 16)
- Other Title:
- Arrangement between the United States of America and Brazil, with annex, signed at Vienna, September 16, 2019; entered into force September 16, 2019
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of State, [2019?]
- Treaties and other international acts series; 19-916.
Treaties and other international acts series ; 19-916
- Government document
1 online resource (14 unnumbered pages).
- Nuclear facilities -- United States -- Safety measures.
Nuclear facilities -- Brazil -- Safety measures.
Communication of technical information -- United States.
Communication of technical information -- Brazil.
Nuclear facilities -- Safety measures -- International cooperation.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (U.S. Dept of State web site, viewed on Jan. 17, 2020).
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- United States. Department of State. issuing body.
Brazil, participant in treaty.
United States, participant in treaty.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|