Advanced Intelligent Computing Theories and Applications - With Aspects of Theoretical and Methodological Issues [electronic resource] : Third International Conference on Intelligent Computing, ICIC 2007 Qingdao, China, August 21-24, 2007 Proceedings / edited by De-Shuang Huang, Laurent Heutte, Marco Loog.
- 1st ed. 2007.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2007.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Theoretical computer science and general issues SL 1, 4681
Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 4681
1 online resource (LII, 1382 pages)
- Artificial intelligence.
Optical data processing.
- Local subjects:
- Artificial Intelligence.
Computation by Abstract Devices.
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity.
Image Processing and Computer Vision.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- The International Conference on Intelligent Computing (ICIC) was formed to provide an annual forum dedicated to the emerging and challenging topics in artificial intelligence, machine learning, bioinformatics, and computational biology, et cetera It aims to bring - gether researchers and practitioners from both academia and industry to share ideas, problems and solutions related to the multifaceted aspects of intelligent computing. ICIC 2007, held in Qingdao, China, August 21-24, 2007, constituted the Third - ternational Conference on Intelligent Computing. It built upon the success of ICIC 2006 and ICIC 2005 held in Kunming and Hefei, China, 2006 and 2005, respectively. This year, the conference concentrated mainly on the theories and methodologies as well as the emerging applications of intelligent computing. Its aim was to unify the picture of contemporary intelligent computing techniques as an integral concept that highlights the trends in advanced computational intelligence and bridges theoretical research with applications. Therefore, the theme for this conference was "Advanced Intelligent Computing Technology and Applications". Papers focusing on this theme were solicited, addressing theories, methodologies, and applications in science and technology.
- Biological and Quantum Computing
Intelligent Financial Engineering
Intelligent Agent and Web Applications
Intelligent Sensor Networks
Intelligent Control and Automation
Intelligent Data Fusion and Security
Natural Language Processing and Expert Systems
Intelligent Image/Document Retrievals
Intelligent Computing in Bioinformatics
Intelligent Computing in Signal Processing
Intelligent Computing in Pattern Recognition
Intelligent Computing in Communication.
- Huang, De-Shuang, editor., Editor,
Heutte, Laurent, editor., Editor,
Loog, Marco, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-540-74171-8 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|