Infrastructure Security [electronic resource] : International Conference, InfraSec 2002 Bristol, UK, October 1-3, 2002 Proceedings / edited by George Davida, Yair Frankel, Owen Rees.
- 1st ed. 2002.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2002.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Lecture notes in computer science 0302-9743 ; 2437
Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 2437
1 online resource (XII, 340 pages)
- Computer networks.
Operating systems (Computers).
Management information systems.
Data encryption (Computer science).
Computers and civilization.
- Local subjects:
- Computer Communication Networks. (search)
Operating Systems. (search)
Management of Computing and Information Systems. (search)
Database Management. (search)
Computers and Society. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- Infrastructure Security Conference 2002 (InfraSec 2002) was created to promote security research and the development of practical solutions in the security of infrastructures - both government and commercial - such as the effective prevention of, detection of, reporting of, response to and recovery from security incidents. The conference, sponsored by the Datacard Group and Hewlett-Packard Laboratories, was held on October 1-3, 2002. Organizational support was provided by the Center for Cryptography, Computer and Network Security Center at the University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee. Organizing a conference is a major undertaking requiring the efforts of many individuals. The Conference President, Graham Higgins (Datacard Group), oversaw all arrangements for the conference, and the General Chair, Susan Thompson (Datacard Group), oversaw the local organization and registration. Local arrangements were directed by Jan Ward (Hewlett-Packard Laboratories) and Jamie Wilson (Datacard Group). Financial arrangements were managed by Natalie Churchill (Hewlett-Packard Laboratories). We wish to thank the organizers, without whose support this conference would not have been possible. This conference program included two keynote speakers: Bob Evans (Office of the e-Envoy) and Vic Maconachy (Department of Defense). The program committee considered 44 submissions of which 23 papers were accepted. Each submitted paper was reviewed by a minimum of three referees. These proceedings contain revised versions of the accepted papers. Revisions were not checked and the authors bear full responsibility for the content of their papers.
Biometric Authentication in Infrastructure Security
Denial of Access in Biometrics-Based Authentication Systems
Identification, Authentication, and Process
A Novel Approach to Proactive Password Checking
Single Sign-On Architectures
Active Digital Credentials: Dynamic Provision of Up-to-Date Identity Information
How to Buy Better Testing Using Competition to Get the Most Security and Robustness for Your Dollar
Structured Risk Analysis
A Model Enabling Law Compliant Privacy Protection through the Selection and Evaluation of Appropriate Security Controls
Authentication and Authorization of Mobile Clients in Public Data Networks
A Contemporary Foreword on GSM Security
Vulnerability Assessment and Logs
Vulnerability Assessment Simulation for Information Infrastructure Protection
Pseudonymizing Unix Log Files
DPS: An Architectural Style for Development of Secure Software
A New Infrastructure for User Tracking Prevention and Privacy Protection in Internet Shopping
Different Smartcard-Based Approaches to Physical Access Control
Authenticity and Provability - A Formal Framework
Protocol Engineering Applied to Formal Analysis of Security Systems
Applications of Multiple Trust Authorities in Pairing Based Cryptosystems
Plausible Deniability Using Automated Linguistic Stegonagraphy
Virtual Software Tokens - A Practical Way to Secure PKI Roaming
Bit-Serial AOP Arithmetic Architectures over GF(2m)
A Practical Distributed Authorization System for GARA
Design of a VPN Software Solution Integrating TCP and UDP Services.
- Davida, George, editor., Editor,
Frankel, Yair, editor., Editor,
Rees, Owen, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/3-540-45831-X doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|