One day that changed my life. Series 2, Episode 8 / producer/directors, Meyrick Cook, Jimmy Dallas, Tom Dalzell ; Flicker Productions for BBC.
- Other Title:
- One day that changed my life. Series 2, Programme 8
Academic Video Online.
- London, England : BBC Worldwide, 2019.
1 online resource (44 minutes)
- Life change events -- Great Britain.
Wind power plants -- Great Britain.
Wrist -- Surgery -- Great Britain.
Athletes with disabilities -- Great Britain.
Cerebrovascular disease -- Patients -- Great Britain.
Automobile drivers with disabilities -- Great Britain.
- Television programs.
Reality television programs.
Documentary television programs.
Nonfiction television programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- After suffering from a serious stroke, car enthusiast Peter is determined to get back in the driving seat. 19-year-old Antonia undergoes invasive surgery, but will she recover in time for her Team GB Paralympic trials? And local hero Colin faces his final hurdle in getting a community wind farm up and running, after 11 years. All their efforts, hopes and desires culminate on one day when their lives could change.
- Narrator, Dominic Littlewood.
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 23, 2020).
- Dalzell, Tom (Television producer), director, producer.
Dallas, Jimmy, director, producer.
Cook, Meyrick, director, producer.
Littlewood, Dominic, 1965- narrator.
Flicker Productions, production company.
BBC Worldwide Ltd., film distributor.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|