Advances in Cryptology - ASIACRYPT 2002 [electronic resource] : 8th International Conference on the Theory and Application of Cryptology and Information Security, Queenstown, New Zealand, December 1-5, 2002, Proceedings / edited by Yuliang Zheng.
- 1st ed. 2002.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2002.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Lecture notes in computer science 0302-9743 ; 2501
Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 2501
1 online resource (XIV, 582 pages)
- Coding theory.
Data encryption (Computer science).
Operating systems (Computers).
- Local subjects:
- Coding and Information Theory. (search)
Computer Communication Networks. (search)
Operating Systems. (search)
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity. (search)
Discrete Mathematics in Computer Science. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 8th International Conference on the Theory and Application of Cryptology and Information Security, ASIACRYPT 2002, held in Singapore, in December 2002. The 34 revised full papers presented together with two invited contributions were carefully reviewed and selected from 173 submissions on the basis of 875 review reports. The papers are organized in topical sections on public key cryptography, authentication, theory, block ciphers, distributed cryptography, cryptanalysis, public key cryptanalysis, secret sharing, digital signatures, applications, Boolean functions, key management, and ID-based cryptography.
- Analysis of Bernstein's Factorization Circuit
A Variant of the Cramer-Shoup Cryptosystem for Groups of Unknown Order
Looking beyond XTR
Bounds for Robust Metering Schemes and Their Relationship with A2-code
Unconditionally Secure Anonymous Encryption and Group Authentication
Adapting the Weaknesses of the Random Oracle Model to the Generic Group Model
On the Impossibilities of Basing One-Way Permutations on Central Cryptographic Primitives
A Statistically-Hiding Integer Commitment Scheme Based on Groups with Hidden Order
Efficient Oblivious Transfer in the Bounded-Storage Model
In How Many Ways Can You Write Rijndael?
On the Security of Rijndael-Like Structures against Differential and Linear Cryptanalysis
Threshold Cryptosystems Based on Factoring
Non-interactive Distributed-Verifier Proofs and Proving Relations among Commitments
Asynchronous Secure Communication Tolerating Mixed Adversaries
Amplified Boomerang Attack against Reduced-Round SHACAL
Enhancing Differential-Linear Cryptanalysis
Cryptanalysis of Block Ciphers with Overdefined Systems of Equations
Analysis of Neural Cryptography
The Hardness of Hensel Lifting: The Case of RSA and Discrete Logarithm
A Comparison and a Combination of SST and AGM Algorithms for Counting Points of Elliptic Curves in Characteristic 2
A General Formula of the (t, n)-Threshold Visual Secret Sharing Scheme
On Unconditionally Secure Robust Distributed Key Distribution Centers
Short Signatures in the Random Oracle Model
The Provable Security of Graph-Based One-Time Signatures and Extensions to Algebraic Signature Schemes
Transitive Signatures Based on Factoring and RSA
1-out-of-n Signatures from a Variety of Keys
A Revocation Scheme with Minimal Storage at Receivers
Optimistic Mixing for Exit-Polls
Improved Construction of Nonlinear Resilient S-Boxes
An Upper Bound on the Number of m-Resilient Boolean Functions
Group Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange Secure against Dictionary Attacks
Secure Channels Based on Authenticated Encryption Schemes: A Simple Characterization
ID-Based Blind Signature and Ring Signature from Pairings
Hierarchical ID-Based Cryptography
Gummy and Conductive Silicone Rubber Fingers Importance of Vulnerability Analysis.
- Zheng, Yuliang. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/3-540-36178-2 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|