Database Programming Languages [electronic resource] : 11th International Symposium, DBPL 2007, Vienna, Austria, September 23-24, 2007, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Marcelo Arenas, Michael I. Schwartzbach.
- 1st ed. 2007.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2007.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Information systems and applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI SL 3, 4797
Information Systems and Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI ; 4797
1 online resource (VIII, 264 pages)
- Data structures (Computer science)
Programming languages (Electronic computers)
Information storage and retrieval.
- Local subjects:
- Data Structures and Information Theory.
Programming Languages, Compilers, Interpreters.
Information Storage and Retrieval.
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet).
Data Storage Representation.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This volume contains the proceedings of the 11th International Symposium on Database Programming Languages (DBPL 2007), held in Vienna, Austria, on September 23-24, 2007. DBPL 2007 was one of 15 meetings co-located with VLDB (the International Conference on Very Large Data Bases). DBPLcontinues to presentthe verybest workat the intersectionof database and programming language research. The proceedings include a paper based on the invited talk by Wenfei Fan and the 16 contributed papers that were selected by the programcommittee from 41 submissions. Every submission was reviewed by at least three members of the program committee. In addition, the program committee sought the opinions of additional referees, selected because of their expertise on particular topics. The ?nal selection of papers was made during the last week of July. We would like to thank all of the authors who submitted papers to the c- ference, and the members of the program committee for their excellent work. The program committee did not meet in person, but carried out extensive d- cussions during the electronic PC meeting. We are grateful to Andrei Voronkov for his EasyChair system that made it so easy to manage these discussions. Finally, we would also like to thank Christoph Koch and Gavin Bierman for their assistance and sound counsel, and the organizers of VLDB 2007 for taking care of the local organization of DBPL.
- Invited Talk
XML Publishing: Bridging Theory and Practice
Efficient Algorithms for the Tree Homeomorphism Problem
Datalog Programs over Infinite Databases, Revisited
XML Query Languages
A Methodology for Coupling Fragments of XPath with Structural Indexes for XML Documents
Conjunctive Query Containment over Trees
A Better Semantics for XQuery with Side-Effects
Repairing Inconsistent XML Write-Access Control Policies
On the Consistent Rewriting of Conjunctive Queries Under Primary Key Constraints
Relational Completeness of Query Languages for Annotated Databases
Provenance as Dependency Analysis
Emerging Data Models
A Theory of Stream Queries
Querying Structural and Behavioral Properties of Business Processes
Efficient Evaluation of HAVING Queries on a Probabilistic Database
Succinctness of Pattern-Based Schema Languages for XML
Analysis of Imperative XML Programs
Efficient Inclusion for a Class of XML Types with Interleaving and Counting
Towards Practical Typechecking for Macro Tree Transducers.
- Arenas, Marcelo, editor., Editor,
Schwartzbach, Michael I. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-540-75987-4 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|