Global Optimization and Constraint Satisfaction [electronic resource] : First International Workshop Global Constraint Optimization and Constraint Satisfaction, COCOS 2002, Valbonne-Sophia Antipolis, France, October 2-4, 2002, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Christian Bliek, Christophe Jermann, Arnold Neumaier.
- 1st ed. 2003.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2003.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Lecture notes in computer science 0302-9743 ; 2861
Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 2861
1 online resource (XII, 248 pages)
- Mathematical optimization.
Programming languages (Electronic computers).
- Local subjects:
- Optimization. (search)
Numeric Computing. (search)
Programming Languages, Compilers, Interpreters. (search)
Operations Research, Management Science. (search)
Operations Research/Decision Theory. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-proceedings of the First International Workshop on Global Constraints Optimization and Costraint Satisfaction, COCOS 2002, held in Valbonne-Sophia Antipolis, France in October 2002. The 15 revised full papers presented together with 2 invited papers were carefully selected during two rounds of reviewing and improvement. The papers address current issues in global optimization, mathematical programming, and constraint programming; they are grouped in topical sections on optimization, constraint satisfaction, and benchmarking.
- Invited Lectures
Global Optimization and Constraint Satisfaction: The Branch-and-Reduce Approach
GlobSol: History, Composition, and Advice on Use
LaGO - An Object Oriented Library for Solving MINLPs
Solving Global Optimization Problems over Polynomials with GloptiPoly 2.1
Rigorous Error Bounds for the Optimal Value of Linear Programming Problems
Minimal and Maximal Real Roots of Parametric Polynomials Using Interval Analysis
D.C. Programming for Solving a Class of Global Optimization Problems via Reformulation by Exact Penalty
Symbolic-Interval Heuristic for Bound-Constrained Minimization
A Global Constrained Optimization Algorithm for Engine Calibration
Numerical Behavior of a Stabilized SQP Method for Degenerate NLP Problems
A New Method for the Global Solution of Large Systems of Continuous Constraints
Consistency Techniques for the Localization of a Satellite
Computing Interval Parameter Bounds from Fallible Measurements Using Overdetermined (Tall) Systems of Nonlinear Equations
Maintaining Global Hull Consistency with Local Search for Continuous CSPs
Numerical Constraint Satisfaction Problems with Non-isolated Solutions
Benchmarking Global Optimization and Constraint Satisfaction Codes
Quality Assurance and Global Optimization.
- Bliek, Christian. editor., Editor,
Jermann, Christophe. editor., Editor,
Neumaier, A., editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/b94062 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|