Database and Expert Systems Applications [electronic resource] : 13th International Conference, DEXA 2002, Aix-en-Provence, France, September 2-6, 2002. Proceedings / edited by Abdelkader Hameurlain, Rosine Cicchetti, Roland Traunmüller.
- 1st ed. 2002.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2002.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Lecture notes in computer science 0302-9743 ; 2453
Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 2453
1 online resource (XXXVI, 954 pages)
- Data structures (Computer science).
Information storage and retrieval.
- Local subjects:
- Data Structures and Information Theory. (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
Database Management. (search)
Information Storage and Retrieval. (search)
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
Multimedia Information Systems. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- th 2002 DEXA, the 13 International Conference on Database and Expert Systems Applications was held on September 2-6, 2002, at the Université Aix-Marseille II, France. The quickly growing field of information systems required the establishment of more specialized discussion platforms (the DaWaK conference, EC-Web conference, eGOV conference and DEXA workshops), and there were held in parallel with DEXA, also in Aix-en-Provence. The resulting book was prepared with great effort. Starting with the preparation of submitted papers, the papers went through the reviewing process. The accepted papers were revised to final versions by their authors and arranged to the conference program. This year 241 papers were submitted and our thanks go to all who have contributed. The program committee and the supporting reviewers produced altogether about 730 referee reports, on average three reports per paper, and selected 89 papers for presentation. The papers presented here encompass the extensive domain of databases; together with the other conferences and workshops of the DEXA event cluster a vast part of applied computer science was covered. In this way DEXA has blazed the trail. At this point we would like to acknowledge to all institutions which actively supported this conference and made it possible. These are: • IUT (Université Aix - Marseille II), • FAW, • DEXA Association, • the Austrian Computer Society, • and Microsoft Research.
- Invited Talk
Data Warehouses and Datamining I
Data Warehouses and Datamining II
Distributed Systems I
Distributed Systems II
Knowledge Engineering I
Knowledge Engineering II
Advanced Databases I
Advanced Databases II
Advanced Databases III
A Database for Repetitive, Unpredictable Moving Objects
Hierarchical Storage Support and Management for Large-Scale Multidimensional Array Database Management Systems
Multiple Visual Representation of Temporal Data
Information Retrieval I
Information Retrieval II
Information Retrieval III
- Hameurlain, Abdelkader, editor., Editor,
Cicchetti, Rosine, editor., Editor,
Traunmüller, R. (Roland), editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/3-540-46146-9 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|