Electronic Commerce [electronic resource] : Second International Workshop, WELCOM 2001 Heidelberg, Germany, November 16-17, 2001. Proceedings / edited by Ludger Fiege, Gero Mühl, Uwe Wilhelm.
- 1st ed. 2001.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2001.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Lecture notes in computer science 0302-9743 ; 2232
Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 2232
1 online resource (X, 238 pages)
Computers and civilization.
Management information systems.
- Local subjects:
- Trade. (search)
Computers and Society. (search)
Computer Communication Networks. (search)
IT in Business. (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
Management of Computing and Information Systems. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Electronic Commerce, WELCOM 2001, held in Heidelberg, Germany in November 2001. The 17 revised full papers presented together with two invited contributions were carefully reviewed and selected from 34 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on trade and markets, security and trust, auctions, profiling, and business interaction.
- Invited Talks
Process Based E-services
Digital Rights Management - Dealmaker for E-business? Invited Talk
E-services: The Next Wave of Internet-Based Applications
Trade / Markets
A New M-commerce Concept: m-Mall
Building Comparison-Shopping Brokers on the Web
Trusted Mediation for E-service Provision in Electronic Marketplaces
GAMA-Mall - Shopping in Communities
Markets without Makers - A Framework for Decentralized Economic Coordination in Multiagent Systems
Incentives for Sharing in Peer-to-Peer Networks
Security / Trust
Mobile Payments - State of the Art and Open Problems
Using Smart Cards for Fair Exchange
Rational Exchange - A Formal Model Based on Game Theory
Enabling Privacy Protection in E-commerce Applications
FAucS: An FCC Spectrum Auction Simulator for Autonomous Bidding Agents
A Dynamic Programming Model for Algorithm Design in Simultaneous Auctions
User Modelling for Live Help Systems
Multidimensional Recommender Systems: A Data Warehousing Approach
A Multi-criteria Taxonomy of Business Models in Electronic Commerce
Integration of Goods Delivery Supervision into E-commerce Supply Chain
Scalable Regulation of Inter-enterprise Electronic Commerce.
- Fiege, Ludger. editor., Editor,
Mühl, Gero. editor., Editor,
Wilhelm, Uwe, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/3-540-45598-1 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|