Implementation and Application of Automata [electronic resource] : 12th International Conference, CIAA 2007, Prague, Czech Republic, July 16-18, 2007, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Jan Holub, Jan Ždárek.
- 1st ed. 2007.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2007.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Theoretical computer science and general issues SL 1, 4783
Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 4783
1 online resource (XIII, 326 pages)
- Artificial intelligence.
Logic, Symbolic and mathematical.
- Local subjects:
- Artificial Intelligence.
Computation by Abstract Devices.
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity.
Logics and Meanings of Programs.
Mathematical Logic and Formal Languages.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- The 12th International Conference on Implementation and Application of - tomata CIAA 2007 washeld at the Czech Technical Universityin Prague,Czech Republic on July 16-18, 2007. These proceedings contain the papers that were presented at CIAA 2007, as well as the abstracts of the poster papers that were displayed during the conference. The proceedings also include the abstracts and extended abstracts offourinvitedlecturespresentedbyGheorghePau ? n,MichaelRiley,MosheVardi, and Bruce W. Watson. The 23 regular papers and 7 poster papers were selected from 79 submitted papers covering various topics in the theory, implementation, and application of automataandrelatedstructures.Eachsubmitted paper wasreviewedbyatleast threeProgramCommitteemembers,with the assistanceofreferees.Theauthors of the papers presented here come from the following countries: Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Israel, Italy, Poland, Romania, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, UK, and USA. We wish to thank all those who made this meeting possible: the authors for submitting papers, the Program Committee members and external referees (listed on pages VII and VIII) for their excellent work, and last but not least our four invited speakers. Finally, we wish to express our sincere appreciation to the sponsors and local organizers.
- Invited Talks
Spiking Neural P Systems Used as Acceptors and Transducers
Linear-Time Model Checking: Automata Theory in Practice
OpenFst: A General and Efficient Weighted Finite-State Transducer Library
Automata Applications in Chip-Design Software
Synchronizing Automata Preserving a Chain of Partial Orders
Reducing Acyclic Cover Transducers
On-the-Fly Stuttering in the Construction of Deterministic ?-Automata
Average Value and Variance of Pattern Statistics in Rational Models
Weighted Automata and Weighted Logics with Discounting
Regulated Nondeterminism in Pushdown Automata
Deterministic Caterpillar Expressions
Backward and Forward Bisimulation Minimisation of Tree Automata
An Implementation of Deterministic Tree Automata Minimization
Accelerating Boyer Moore Searches on Binary Texts
On the Suffix Automaton with Mismatches
On String Matching in Chunked Texts
Factor Automata of Automata and Applications
Subset Seed Automaton
A Measure for the Degree of Nondeterminism of Context-Free Languages
Efficient Computation of Throughput Values of Context-Free Languages
Analyzing Ambiguity of Context-Free Grammars
Efficient Enumeration of Regular Languages
Memory Reduction for Strategies in Infinite Games
Syntax-Directed Translations and Quasi-alphabetic Tree Bimorphisms
Finite State Automata Representing Two-Dimensional Subshifts
Tiling Automaton: A Computational Model for Recognizable Two-Dimensional Languages
REGAL: A Library to Randomly and Exhaustively Generate Automata
A Finite-State Super-Chunker
The Constrained Longest Common Subsequence Problem for Degenerate Strings
Finite Automata Accepting Star-Connected Languages
Efficiently Matching with Local Grammars Using Prefix Overlay Transducers
Significant Subpatterns Matching
A New Method for Compiling Parallel Replacement Rules.
- Holub, Jan, editor., Editor,
Žd̕árek, Jan, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-540-76336-9 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|